APPLICANTS CERTIFICATION AND AGREEMENT
I Understand and Agree that:
I Understand and Agree that:
- Drug Screening and Pre-Employment Testing: I Understand and agree that prior to my employment I must submit to and pass a post job offer physical and Drug Screening test. The company’s doctor or facility will preform these Examinations.
- False Statements or Omissions: I hereby certify that the facts and answers to questions set forth in this application for employment are true. I further understand that if employed by the company, any false statement on this application or omission or unanswered question may result in my rejection or dismissal.
- Employment at will: I certify and understand that no individual contract of employment exist between Myself and the company in any form, either in written or verbal. I further understand that if employed, my Employment exists at the will of the company and myself and has no fixed term or length. I further Understand that this “At-Will” relationship may not be changed or altered by any person.
- No Privacy Right- I understand that I have no expectancy of privacy for any objects, property, and/or Possessions brought into or onto company property or vehicles. The company has the right to investigate and search any and all equipment and/or property of the company or personal property brought on the Company premise’s including the undersigned person and any property I possess on or in the company Facilities or equipment.
- Previous employment verification will be obtained as a part of the Michiana Recycling and Disposal, Inc. evaluation of my job application / pre-employment and employment and required by the Department of Transportation Rules and Regulations. The reports may be procured by Michiana Recycling and Disposal, Inc. and those that they hire to check previous employment or other information deemed necessary for the position applying for.
- I agree that any action or suit against Michiana Recycling and Disposal, Inc., or subsidiaries, its agents or employees, arising out of my employment or termination of employment, including, but not limited to, claims arising under State and Federal law, but not Federal civil rights statues containing a separate limitations period, must be brought within 180 days of the event giving rise to the claims or be forever barred unless the applicable statute of limitations periods is shorter than 180 days in which case I will continue to be bound by that shorter limitations period. I waive any limitations periods to the contrary. I further agree that if I should bring any non-statutory action or claim arising out of my employment against Michiana Recycling and Disposal, Inc., in which the firm prevails, I will pay to the firm any and all such costs incurred by the firm in defense of said claims or actions, including attorney fees. I further agree that my employment is conditional until such time as the results of my post-offer physical are known.
- By submitting this application electronically to Michiana Recycling and Disposal, Inc. I hereby acknowledge and authorize Michiana Recycling and Disposal, Inc. to obtain previous employment and driving records. I will not hold Michiana Recycling and Disposal, Inc. the persons completing or obtaining the evaluation(s) liable for information released with this authorization. The reports may be procured by Michiana Recycling and Disposal, Inc. and those that they hire to check previous employment or other information deemed necessary for the position applying. By electronically submitting this disclosure I hereby authorize Michiana Recycling and Disposal, Inc. to obtain previous employment records. I will not hold Michiana Recycling and Disposal, the persons completing or obtaining the evaluation(s) liable for information released with this authorization.
- I understand that post job offer employment physical and or DOT physical and Drug Screening cost money and I agree to pay for these if I DO NOT work for Michiana Recycling and Disposal, Inc over 180 Days. I hereby authorize Michiana Recycling and Disposal to deduct the cost for these pre-employment testing from my final check, or bill me.
- Uniforms: I understand that uniforms are the property of the company, and if I have been supplied uniforms, I am personally responsible for the replacement cost to replace any and all uniforms that are not returned when I leave employment with the company.